1. Souter WA: The issue of boutonniere deformity. Clin Orthop Relat Res 1974;104:116–133.
2. Strauch RJ: Extensor tendon damage, in Wolfe SW, Hotchkiss RN, Pederson WC, Kozin SH, eds: Inexperienced’s Operative Hand Surgical procedure, ed 6. Philadelphia, PA, Elsevier, 2011, vol 1, pp 159–188.
3. McKeon, KE: Posttraumatic Boutonniere and swan neck deformities. Journal of the American Academy of orthopaedic surgeons. 2015, vol 23, problem 10, p 623-632
4. Rubin J, Bozentka DJ, Bora FW: Analysis of closed central slip accidents: A cadaveric evaluation of non-invasive assessments. J Hand Surg Br 1996;21(5):614–616.
5. Elson RA: Rupture of the central slip of the extensor hood of the finger: A check for early analysis. J Bone Joint Surg Br 1986;68(2):229–231.
6. Elzinga, Kate, and Kevin C. Chung. “Managing Swan Neck and Boutonniere Deformities.” Clinics in Plastic Surgical procedure, vol. 46, no. 3, July 2019, pp. 329–37. PubMed, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cps.2019.02.006.