As we speak, I’m joined for the second time by Tommy DeFea, one half of Massenomics. They make memes, they promote attire, they document a podcast, and principally, they don’t take themselves too severely. It’s positively the very best multimedia energy sports activities firm from Western North East South Dakota. We discuss smelling salts, lifting jorts, and a variety of different stuff that will by no means contact a traditional energy sports activities podcast. Hope you take pleasure in.
On this episode of The BarBend Podcast, David Thomas Tao and Tommy DeFea focus on:
- Turning into specialists on failure (1:30)
- Okay, we’ll chunk: What’s Massenomics? (3:50)
- Massive fitness center additions, together with new squat racks (07:00)
- Tommy is all in regards to the “boring” fundamentals: squat, bench, deadlift (11:10)
- Individuals who raise love shopping for too many garments. Why is that? (15:40)
- South Dakota is surprisingly numerous (21:00)
- How chilly does it should be to modify from shorts within the winter? (21:50)
- When will Gucci make deadlift slippers? (26:00)
Related hyperlinks and additional studying:
The publish Are Lifters Humorous? (With Tommy DeFea of Massenomics) appeared first on BarBend.